Seth A. White is a sixth-generation native of Northwest Arkansas and member of the last unified class of Rogers High School. Seth completed his undergraduate degree at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, Indiana, where he was a Daktronics NAIA Scholar Athlete and Crossroads League All-Conference performer for the Wildcats baseball team. After retiring his batting gloves, he decided the best avenue for his passion for competition was to become a trial lawyer.
While a student at the University of Arkansas School of Law, Seth prosecuted cases as a Rule XV Student Practitioner for the Benton County Prosecutor’s Office and served as Note & Comment Editor for the Journal of Food Law & Policy. He also clerked for the Civil Department of the Arkansas Attorney General’s Office and for Benton County Circuit Court Judge Brad Karren.
Upon graduation, Seth began his career working for large insurance companies in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. During that time, he represented defendants in civil jury trials across the state—obtaining favorable verdicts for his clients in each case.
After having worked first-hand with those insurance companies, Seth decided that he had a duty and obligation to help injured people that were struggling to get fair treatment from insurance companies.
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can.”
- United States Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- United States District Court, Arkansas Eastern and Western Districts
- All State Courts in Arkansas
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 2015
- Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, Indiana, A.B. in History and BS in Political Science, Magna Cum Laude, 2012
- Arkansas Tech University Honors College, 2009
- Rogers High School, Rogers, Arkansas, 2008
- Protect AR Families—Benton County Chairman
- Rogers Downtown Rotary Club—Member
- American Association for Justice
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association—Board of Governors
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Benton County Bar Association
Case Manager: Stacey Pierce
Areas of Practice:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Civil Litigation
- Drug & Device Injury (Mass Torts)
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Election Law